five things friday
|January 25, 2013||Posted by chareatsgreens under baby, random|
1. My weekend starts today (ok so technically it started yesterday after 9:50am, but who’s counting ) and lasts until Tuesday morning at 8:30am. I love having Monday’s and Friday’s off school! And we’ll just pretend that I don’t have two school-related assignments to work on this weekend…
2. I kinda love this show. Nia and I watched a few episodes last night. Ok, you’re right, she doesn’t watch it (or maybe just doesn’t understand the humor yet?).
3. Yesterday after bath time, Nia peed on me for the first time ever. I wrapped her up in her towel after her bath was done and held her up on my shoulder to keep her little body warm, and she returned the favour by keeping my stomach warm. We’re gonna nail this one down so that doesn’t happen again (not because I don’t like Nia peeing on me haha, but because I want her staying fresh after the bath for longer than 2 minutes). True definition of loving your child is when you don’t care that they just peed on you. Roll with the punches my friends!
4. At some point in my extended weekend, I will be making these cupcakes. I hope they’re as good as they look in the picture. And if they aren’t as good? Who am I kidding… I’ll eat them all anyways.
5. And finally, I think that Nia has been secretly working on her modeling face behind my back. She clearly knows so much more about the world than I do. I hope she still wants to hang out with me when she’s 16. I’ve got some time to drop the nerdy smile, right?!
Have a great weekend everyone!! I’m going to try my best this weekend to:
- meal plan
- do my grocery haul for Monday’s post
- do some sort of workout, plus work on my training plan a little more!
What are your plans this weekend? Is it as brutally cold where you are as it is for me?!